D&D 5E Forgotten Realms version?

Thanks, everyone. As the players will doubtless be only focused on a point about an inch in front of their swords to begin with, especially using the LMOP/HOTDQ arc, it'll give me some time to bring the wider world together. Including incorporating the City League from Imagine somewhere, if anyone remembers that (but that's a whole different topic). Thanks again :)

darius0

Explorer
I think the most lore accurate would probably use the 3rd edition maps with the 4th edition political changes. Countries that were drowned or destroyed like Var the Golden or Halruaa are probably still ruins, just ruins that can be salvaged now.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Thanks, everyone. As the players will doubtless be only focused on a point about an inch in front of their swords to begin with, especially using the LMOP/HOTDQ arc, it'll give me some time to bring the wider world together. Including incorporating the City League from Imagine somewhere, if anyone remembers that (but that's a whole different topic). Thanks again :)
Gutboy! I've often wondered what became of you. Did you become a lawyer or get squired to a knight of renown?

Remove ads