D&D 5E Form-Fillable Monster PDF

Xaelvaen

Stuck in the 90s
I've created a form-fillable monster sheet, as the title indicates, that I use for personal use. It uses the layout of the Monster Manual from 5e, with some art changes due to availability.

This post is about the desire for such a thing, and even the legality of sharing it. I've attached a screenshot so you can see the pdf (created in Acrobat Pro). If anyone else would like the sheet to use for their personal, non-publishing uses, I'd be more than willing to share.

The ability scores auto-calculate the modifiers, but that's really the only function aside from data storage.

Attachments

• mmsheet.jpg
    mmsheet.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 42,227
Last edited:

Jeff Carlsen

Adventurer
Good work. I like that it does a little auto-calculation.

I released a similar pdf a while ago. I use them extensively. Mine are intended to be printed on a 3x5 card, which is great if your printer can do that.

Xaelvaen

Stuck in the 90s
In truth, I don't even own a printer - everything I do is either by hand or digital. That being said, those look incredible - thank you for pointing them out. Adding to my collection immediately =)

zackFank

First Post
Weird, you said this take is fillable, but in my case, it showed as password-protected, so I didn't succeed fill it with Adobe Reader. Then I tried to upload your sheet to this editing tool https://edit-pdf.pdffiller.com/ change the font size, and it's worked out after I saved it as a new file. Maybe it's because the thread is old, as well as file, but I would like to re-post it here editable

Xaelvaen

Stuck in the 90s
Weird, you said this take is fillable, but in my case, it showed as password-protected, so I didn't succeed fill it with Adobe Reader.

A bit of an odd-one, glad you found a work around - sorry it had some sort of issue. I just redownloaded the file myself and checked the permissions; the security was off, and the filling of forms checked 'allowed' so I'm not sure what would have caused that problem. This was checked with the latest version of Acrobat Reader DC.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases