D&D 5E Found DNDNext pdfs on my Google Drive. Wonder if I should keep?

jgsugden

Legend
You won't be able to sell them, so they have no monetary value. Some game historians may find them interesting, but I bet WotC has them all in archive, too. In the end, I'd keep them if I might use them for something down the road, only. It is easy to keep everything digital these days, but if you do, it makes it hard to find anything.

ccs

41st lv DM
Stick them on a thumb drive, throw them in a drawer, & reference them as you please/whenever you need to prove some point in a useless debate about 5es development. And in twenty+ years you'll be a hero as you've got historical documents of this era of the game.

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
So what elements from the playtests do people like better than the final official version?
Ability score modifiers coming from both race and class instead of just from race is a big one.

Some of the playtest feats were cool too, and there were many that didn't make it to the final PHB.

aco175

Legend
I try to go by what my mother always said about clothes in the closet. If you have not used it in over a year, it can go. I found some 3e stuff on a thumb drive I had and figure I will never use it. Maybe some of the adventures, but nothing on the rest.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
+1 for 'move them to a thumb drive'.

You got the copies for personal use only. Go ahead and pull the good stuff for your at-home game.
Of course handing out more copies or trying to make money from the files are breach of contract.

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
+1 for 'move them to a thumb drive'.

You got the copies for personal use only. Go ahead and pull the good stuff for your at-home game.
Of course handing out more copies or trying to make money from the files are breach of contract.
I'll move them to a thumb if my GDrive gets too full.
And of course I wont' share or sell.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases