• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free Hypnotic Campaign-Scale Maps

Rune

Once A Fool
Here's my version of Kenzer & Co.'s Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign map of Tellene.

The map on which this is based is, of course, copyrighted by Kenzer & Co. and my presentation of this map is in no way an attempt to infringe upon that copyright. My intention is to offer DMs of the wonderful Kingdoms of Kalamar setting a handout map of the continent for their players. Naturally, I'm not charging anything for this map; this is just fan art.

If you look closely enough, you'll see that this version of the map isn't even overly accurate (no surprise, as it was done free-hand).
Of course, what DM would want a player hand-out map that was entirely accurate? :D

Anyway, I'll color this at some point, adding detail, but it's way too late to do that tonight.

Attachments

• kalamarmap.jpg
    kalamarmap.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 138

Rune

Once A Fool
Decided to raise this thread from the dead with a new map, done on a tablet and drawn with my finger. That's harder than it sounds. I do like how this one turned out, though.

map011614.jpg

Attachments

• map011614.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 66

Remove ads