Free League’s The One Ring now in PDF!

darjr

I crit!
Received wonderful news this morning from Free League! The One Ring in PDF from drive thru. Note I can’t find it in their own store.

“This is the Master-ring, the One Ring to rule them all.”

We are happy to declare that the path that leads into Middle-earth has opened! The Core Rules, Starter Set and Loremaster Screen for new edition of The One Ring™ roleplaying game are now available in PDF format, ahead of the retail release early next year.

You can get The One Ring PDFs via DrivehtruPRG or in the Free League webshop by pre-ordering the printed games.

The year 2965 of the Third Age and the Shadow is returning. Rumors of strange things happening outside the borders of civilized lands are spreading and they sometimes reach the ears of individuals who recognize the sinister truth they hide. You are part of such a company of heroes seeking adventure. Restless warriors, curious scholars and wanderers, eager to seek what was lost or explore what was forgotten. Together, you are entering the Lone-lands of Eriador. It is here that the One Ring lies, a seed of the past that will one day lead the world to open war against the returning Shadow. The Enemy is moving, and smoke issues once more from Mount Doom, in the land of Mordor…

E107F3BA-E166-42B3-86DE-A9B03F39411D.jpeg

Last edited:

Crusadius

Adventurer
December 8 is the expected date of arrival for the ship at Southampton. Then all the work to unload the ship, get the hard copies to their UK destination to then pack them for shipping to backers. All the while Christmas is happening at the same time. I don't expect to see my order here in Australia until next year.

darjr

I crit!
Your books are in their way. I’m sure if they could make it go faster at reasonable price they’d have done so.

And when you get them they’ll be fantastic

Remove ads