• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FREE Malhavoc Press PDF: "When the Sky Falls"

Kesh

First Post
Got a weekly newsletter from RPGnow, and it has a very pleasant surprise: until January 15, Malhavoc Press is giving away their PDF When the Sky Falls for free.

Blurb on the site:
This event book serves as a guide for DMs and players whose world is struck, and struck hard, by a meteor. Following the model of the popular event book Requiem for a God, D&D Epic Level Handbook designer Bruce Cordell brings you When the Sky Falls.

This book presents a variety of new prestige classes for characters close to ground zero, a variant magic system powered by residual meteor fragments, and many new feats and spells. When the Sky Falls also describes frightening new monsters -- creatures twisted by their proximity to the Afterfall.

I just bought Requiem for a God last week, and thought it was pretty cool. Not entirely to my liking (the "godsblood" stuff didn't really click with me), but it had a lot of good plot suggestions.

Last edited:

Vascant

Wanderer of the Underdark
I tried downloading it but it failed to send, now it is in my history as a purchase yet when any attempt to get it states it is not in my history. So I am assuming this was just an error for me and you were able to download it?

I did email them in the middle of the week about but nothing yet in the form of a reply or assistance.

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi,

This is a great product -- I wrote a cool "asteroid crash" adventure using the stuff in this book. Highly recommended!

Richard

Remove ads