Free Module from Kingdoms of Kalamar?

trentonjoe

Explorer
Last week or so there was a post by the Kingdom of Kalamar guys saying they would send out a free module if you signed up.

Anyone get there's?
Or have any info?

Thanks.

Yeah...there was a post, I think on the old boards from those who recieved them. I was one of the lucky people and am currently reading it over and planning to tie it into a game when I get around to my turn to DM. :p

I like what I have seen so far!

WSmith

First Post
I got mine yesterday. Although I am not convinced yet that I like the product. Kenzer if your are reading this, please send me more complementary KoK products, so I can better evaluate the product line. ;)

WSmith

First Post
Here is my serious answer. I got mine and am surprised at the quality of "Root" I really like the little picture thingys next to the boxed text, as well as in the back of the book. I really like it. It has a ton of stuff. Although I am working on my homebrew, and won't use a commercial setting, this module has a ton of useful stuff in it.

Noah, thanks for sending it out. I honestly would not have picked up a KoK product otherwise. Now I am considering shopping for another one. :D

Remove ads