• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free Module from Kingdoms of Kalamar?

trentonjoe

Explorer
Last week or so there was a post by the Kingdom of Kalamar guys saying they would send out a free module if you signed up.

Anyone get there's?
Or have any info?

Thanks.

Yeah...there was a post, I think on the old boards from those who recieved them. I was one of the lucky people and am currently reading it over and planning to tie it into a game when I get around to my turn to DM. :p

I like what I have seen so far!

WSmith

First Post
I got mine yesterday. Although I am not convinced yet that I like the product. Kenzer if your are reading this, please send me more complementary KoK products, so I can better evaluate the product line. ;)

WSmith

First Post
Here is my serious answer. I got mine and am surprised at the quality of "Root" I really like the little picture thingys next to the boxed text, as well as in the back of the book. I really like it. It has a ton of stuff. Although I am working on my homebrew, and won't use a commercial setting, this module has a ton of useful stuff in it.

Noah, thanks for sending it out. I honestly would not have picked up a KoK product otherwise. Now I am considering shopping for another one. :D

Remove ads