Pathfinder 1E Free Pathfinder Spell Cards - Perram's Spellbook

Perram

Explorer
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I've created a little web app to make Spell Cards for Pathfinder.

You can access it here: http://www.theGM.org

The application is ready for use, but in early development. New features will be added as I'm able.

Currently you can:

• Print Spell Cards for every spell in the Pathfinder Core Rulebook
  • Filter the Spells by Class and Spell Level
  • Print either small cards (9 per page) or large cards (4 per page)
  • Print directly onto Index Cards! (NEW!)
  • Choose Just the Spells you Wish to Print! (NEW!)
  • Create your own custom spell cards! (NEW!)
  • Choose the color of your spells, or automatically color the spells by spell school! (NEW!)
Any comments or suggestions are very welcome!

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:

Papa-DRB

First Post
Can you make a small change and not use the last line or two on the card face so to not "overlap" the inserted "Perram's Spell Card Generator" text at the bottom?

-- david
Papa.DRB

Perram

Explorer
Can you make a small change and not use the last line or two on the card face so to not "overlap" the inserted "Perram's Spell Card Generator" text at the bottom?

-- david
Papa.DRB

Hmm, its actually supposed to already be doing that.

• Does it happen on every card that gets that long, or just some of them?
  • What browser / version / OS are you using.
Thanks for the feedback! I'll try and see if I can fix this.

Papa-DRB

First Post
1) Yes, except where the card does not fill the complete card
2) FireFox 3.5.9, Windows Vista

-- david
Papa.DRB

Hmm, its actually supposed to already be doing that.

• Does it happen on every card that gets that long, or just some of them?
  • What browser / version / OS are you using.
Thanks for the feedback! I'll try and see if I can fix this.

Perram

Explorer
UPDATED!

Perram's Spellbook now has a Custom Card Creator! If you want to make a matching card for a spell not in the Core Rulebook, you now can!

Only one card at a time, right now, but I'll be expanding this feature later.

Perram

Explorer
I’ve added a bunch of changes to the software today:

1. I’ve added support for printing onto index cards directly. A perfect solution if you don’t want to cut the cards out from the sheet prints.
  2. In order to make cutting easier, I’ve removed the space between the cards. In both large and small formats.
  3. COLOR! You now have several color options when printing the cards, including a printer friendly Black and White color scheme.
  4. Auto Color by Spell School. With this option (now the default) is selected, each school of magic is represented by a different color scheme. This makes it easier to find the card you’re looking for at a glance.
  5. Spell Level in Title. A small change, but a useful one! If you’ve filtered the spells by spell level, you now have the option to print this level at the top right corner of the spell. This should help when organizing them.
  6. New font. I’ve changed the font to Times New Roman and Times in order to increase compatibility across multiple browsers.

I hope you find these changes useful! As always, looking forward to any feedback, requests, or suggestions!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases