Pathfinder 1E Free Pathfinder Spell Cards - Perram's Spellbook

GreenMonkey

First Post
Hi. Your spell card generator finally got me to register here! Awesome! Much easier than what I was going to do (dig up each page with a Lvl 1 spell and print it).

I'm trying to print them in auto-generated color, but no matter what I do I get only black and white. Tried printing to PDF that came out black and white too.

Same results on my desktop, both in IE and firefox (win7 x64 + Firefox) and on my media server (XP).

Thanks!

Perram

Explorer
Hi. Your spell card generator finally got me to register here! Awesome! Much easier than what I was going to do (dig up each page with a Lvl 1 spell and print it).

I'm trying to print them in auto-generated color, but no matter what I do I get only black and white. Tried printing to PDF that came out black and white too.

Same results on my desktop, both in IE and firefox (win7 x64 + Firefox) and on my media server (XP).

Thanks!

Before you print, make sure you turn on 'Print Page Background Colors & Images' in your print settings in your browser. Each browser is different in what it calls this setting, and where it is located, but it is usually one of the first options you see when you print.

GreenMonkey

First Post
Before you print, make sure you turn on 'Print Page Background Colors & Images' in your print settings in your browser. Each browser is different in what it calls this setting, and where it is located, but it is usually one of the first options you see when you print.

Thanks, I'll look around for it!

Perram

Explorer
New Update!

The spells will now be better formatted! Thanks to the work chopswil made to his Spells DB, the paragraph structure of the cards has been preserved, and the tables should be a little easier to read.

It still isn't perfect, but more updates will be on the way!

Adam Kabatoff

First Post
nicely done!! I wish I know about this when I was playing Pathfinder lol but I have moved on, what are the chances of you doing something similar for Starfinder? should be an easy transition should it not?

Remove ads