Free to a good home...

OK, who wants a copy of the Star Wars Trilogy: Special Editon (Widescreen) on VHS? I have no need of them now that I have it on DVD, so if you'd like it, post here with an email address I can contact you at.
I'll also toss in a copy of The Ultimate Unauthorized Star Wars Trilogy Trivia Challenge that the used book shop doesn't want. First post gets both of them.

Woah! I thought I was the only one who had that trivia book!

And no, I don't want this(already have both), but I'm just in shock that they made more than 1 copy of that book. ;)

Tolen Mar said:
I dont have the widescreen format, as much as Id like to have, It doesnt matter who shot first, and Id love to take a look at that trivia book.

Ok, they are yours. Sent you an email.
My wife thanks you for helping me clean off my bookshelves. :)

noretoc

First Post
hehe. I got my thx digitally remaster hans shot first VHS set, then the special edition VHS, and the DVD set, and also my original taped off of HBO copies, and the making of starwars tv special hehe... Also cot my copt of Dark redemption, VHS, the underground video with Mara Jade.

noretoc said:
hehe. I got my thx digitally remaster hans shot first VHS set, then the special edition VHS, and the DVD set, and also my original taped off of HBO copies, and the making of starwars tv special hehe... Also cot my copt of Dark redemption, VHS, the underground video with Mara Jade.

You don't want to know how many versions of the movies and various "Making of" shows I own on VHS... :heh:
Never saw Dark Redemption. But I do own the Star Wars Holiday Special. Not that I'll watch it again anytime soon.

Remove ads