• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Freeport FATE Core edition

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I'm not generally a follower of what's going on in Kickstarter space, so I missed this one. I am glad they got the thing funded, so I can pick up a copy later.

Glyfair

Explorer
A pre-release version has been released to the Kickstarter backers in the past couple of days. I have to admit, there is a lot more here than I thought there would be. Given the volume of materials released to the Kickstarter backers, I have just browsed through it.

The Fate version they are using for this has a few bits from Fate Accelerated Edition (the "skills" are the classic six D&D stats, like FAE approaches), but is still much closer to Fate Core. There is a nice adventure included that I am just browsing through.

I am already running a Fate Eberron campaign, and I am certain I will be using the huge number of NPC's, monsters, etc for that game. I will have to brown through the magic and other special rules to see what else is worth purloining.

Remove ads