Friday Night Festivities

The Universe and I will be hosting a social gathering of sorts on Friday the 26th. Here is the important information:

Time: 7:00pm - ???
Place: Our house in Odenton (email me or PM me and I will send you our address. elizabeth dot bauman at gmail dot com)

Should be a pretty good time. :)

Please RSVP either in this thread or via email by Wednesday if you intend to come! We're cooking and so we want to be sure we have enough food for everyone. :D

Last edited:

I'm super excited!

Reminder: If you're getting in on Friday and would like a chance to hang out with some of the gameday attendees, we're having a gathering at our house (in Odenton, MD)! Shoot me an email by Wednesday if you'd like to come!

madwabbit

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Anyone going to be passing near the Greenbelt metro on their way to/from?
I believe I might be able to do that, since I'll be zipping up from Alexandria -- I was going to come up 295 BUT 95 doesn't add that much more time and distance to the trip. What time would you be there?

--tom

madwabbit said:
I believe I might be able to do that, since I'll be zipping up from Alexandria -- I was going to come up 295 BUT 95 doesn't add that much more time and distance to the trip. What time would you be there?

--tom

Whenever works for you. I'm taking Friday off, so I've got the whole day free. And it doesn't have to be Greenbelt, for that matter -- that's just the closest to their place. Brian *might* be delivering some chairs during the day, but more likely that will be first thing Saturday morning.

madwabbit

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Whenever works for you. I'm taking Friday off, so I've got the whole day free. And it doesn't have to be Greenbelt, for that matter -- that's just the closest to their place. Brian *might* be delivering some chairs during the day, but more likely that will be first thing Saturday morning.
I, too, am taking the day off... let's take this to email and hash out the details.

--tom

Remove ads