Full MtG Universes Beyond Marvel Set Coming in 2025.

Now I would joke about Elon Musk acquiring Warner, Hasbro and Disney.... but what if this happens?

I see Hasbro is very interested into licenced products, and I don't blame because they want to earn money.

I wonder if Hasbro wants WotC to create a new d20 Modern for the licences. Maybe we can see a playtest demo in D&D Beyond.

The funny fact is Disney has got its own card games, Marvel snaps and Lorcana.

Now I am thinking, and I know this sounds again like one of my fool ideas, but if Marvel in Magic is possible for the market of fan-collectors.... Why not a setting of D&D based in Disney? But then we would need PC species for Mickey, Donald, Goofy.. or the Disney antropomorphic animals as "ardlings"?

disney-lorcana-promo-art-mickey.jpg

mFLHeuziBWtyUqpkvwc6f7-650-80.jpg.webp

belle-lorcana-hed.png

Now I would joke about Elon Musk acquiring Warner, Hasbro and Disney.... but what if this happens?

I see Hasbro is very interested into licenced products, and I don't blame because they want to earn money.

I wonder if Hasbro wants WotC to create a new d20 Modern for the licences. Maybe we can see a playtest demo in D&D Beyond.

The funny fact is Disney has got its own card games, Marvel snaps and Lorcana.

That would be too much media consentration and I doubt Elon would want to touch Disney in its current state.

Hasbro & Paramount, that could work, if Walmart doesn't do it first.

We can't bet about the future mergers and acquisitions in the entertaiment industry. Antitrust comision could allow IPs to be bought if somebody with enough power asks it, at least because this would rather those franchises to be in a Northamerican company and not in foreign hands.

I may be wrong, but I suspect 2024 will be a year with radical changes in the global economy, even with falls of ones of the biggest megacorporations in the world.

Even if Warner and Disney were separate companies, these could be controlled by the onwers of the same investment fund. Something like two militar squads with different captains but obeying the same general.

Hasbro doesn't want to be too linked with a cinematographic studio because they are too interested in the IPs by other Hollywood producers.

Remove ads