• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FULL] OOC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux [FULL]

michael_noah

First Post
Also, I don't know about you guys, but after trying the past tense thing in my posts, i really really like it. I think it makes the game read about 17 times better. I'd love it if we could all try it out.

TiCaudata

First Post
The first time I read his post my head converted it into present tense. It wasn't until I consciously re-read it that I noticed the proper tense, and even then my head was trying hard to switch the words.

So...I'll probably not really notice it if the rest of you do it, but I think it would take extreme effort for me to do the same. I'm not entirely convinced...but I could try

o3caudata

First Post
I'd rather do the present thing, but in all honesty i'll probably wander back and forth regardless of what's decided. I didn't have any trouble reading any of the posts yet... once i got past the fact that there weren't two elvish women... but that's just me being silly. So if it was my call, i'd say do whatever but i'll do whatever kurt calls.

Dichotomy

Explorer
o3caudata said:
[sblock=Dichotomy]Not sure on the protocol/etiquite of this, is it appropriate for me to ask you questions this way? Have I seen the elf lady earlier? Obviously i've not been here long, but i've certainly been to my fair share of taverns, and if she stands out....

if so, tell me what i would have seen or heard. is she showy, loud, overly kind with coin? have i had any inkling about this cairns things, other than to know there are lots of ones, back in the day, which used to have uncountable treasures... etc etc. if not, no worries, just thought i'd check. Small background details can matter you know.

oh. and sorry if it's not appropriate to ask questions this way, just let me know which way i should. i don't believe i can PM.[/sblock]
[sblock=Shea]I think the OOC thread is appropriate for this.

Since you've been at the Feral Dog a few times (I think you told me that), you've probably seen this woman playing the game before. From what you've seen, she's not rowdy or loud. She is perhaps slightly showy, but only in a general slight inclination way. You don't really know anything about the cairns, except that there apparently are some.

Is that good?[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
Yeah I've formally decided past tense blows... I didn't realize until right now that the the elf lady was named Tirra and that the employee isn't named Tirra.

present tense for me

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads