• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(FULL!) Wed Afternoon (2-6 PM?) Shapeshifting Spacelizards: The Game

Ceresco

First Post
I see there are a couple of spots left for this game. I'd like to request a spot if I may. My character preferences are Allen Gray or Lemuel Rein. A third choice would be Elizabeth Arden.

Thanks in advance.

edward kopp-

Rystil Arden

First Post
Ceresco said:
I see there are a couple of spots left for this game. I'd like to request a spot if I may. My character preferences are Allen Gray or Lemuel Rein. A third choice would be Elizabeth Arden.

Thanks in advance.

edward kopp-
Duly noted!

Alright then--romp hasn't gotten back to me on this since post 12, but we may have a full house. Just in case we don't, I'm bumping him to a maybe and claiming that we do have one more free spot for anyone who can be certain.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Alright, let me see if I can't do a quick glance-through and preliminarily assign characters. Note that this assignment is not final in the event that we have a switcheroo or additional player with different preferences in character, but I'd prefer to have it sorted out in advance so I can send you character sheets to glance at with your M&M 2e books (or ask me if you don't have them). That way, when we get to the game, we can jump right into the adventure with a minimum of getting to know the characters, and it should be fast-paced from there!

Preliminary Assignment:

fusangite: Lemuel Rien
RedWick: Elysia Thidman
Rel: Rex Arthur
Nerfwright: Allen
Ceresco: Elizabeth
OPEN SLOT / romp / maybe nobody: Lazarus Talbot

In case anyone cares about the two tie-breaks, I broke the Rex/Elysia vs Rex/Lazarus tie based on which character I wanted to be the open slot (not having Elysia in the party detracts more from some of the character interactions than not having Lazarus if I had to pick, and Elysia is also a character that works best when you have someone who wants to play her), and I broke the dual Allen/Elizabeth tie by virtue of first-come-first-serve.

Rystil Arden

First Post
fusangite said:
When the hell did this thing get changed to 2pm!? I'm running a game at the same time.

Is this the time we set on Circvs?
Uh oh. You told me to run it at 2:00 PM so it would be over before your game at 6:30. Is that wrong? It's the time we talked about on Circvs. We were in chat, with FickleGM as well. You told me you might not remember that chat though.

What happened, did you move Trailer Park Boys up earlier?

Last edited:

fusangite

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Uh oh. You told me to run it at 2:00 PM so it would be over before your game at 6:30. Is that wrong? It's the time we talked about on Circvs. We were in chat, with FickleGM as well. You told me you might not remember that chat though.

What happened, did you move Trailer Park Boys up earlier?
Oops. You're correct. I misread. I'll go back to not panicking.

Rystil Arden

First Post
fusangite said:
Oops. You're correct. I misread. I'll go back to not panicking.
Whew! I was worried I screwed up with my new Gencon schedule, since I had to change my flight around a bit for a slightly earlier Wednesday arrival to accomodate it and things had been shuffling.

Remove ads