Funny stuff at WotC - Dead Links and Geek Dads

Skallon

Explorer
Somebody at WOTC ...

really likes Jared von Hindman.

Also, if you try to type in a web link that doesn't exist on the WotC site, you'll hit a page like this one:

Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Official Home Page - Article

Hooray!

Hooray indeed. Nice to see that he's getting steady work from them (e.g., Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Official Home Page - Article (MM3 Cartoons) or Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Official Home Page - Article (Wardrobe of the Warrior))

His classic work is still DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: CELEBRATING 30 YEARS OF VERY STUPID MONSTERS.

nedjer

Adventurer
"She even earned bonus role-playing points for a pure-adrenaline “I kick the body” moment".

Presumably she was roleplaying a happy-slapper with anger management issues? I'd have had a minion watch and run off to tell everyone the explorers commit atrocities :devil:

R

Hussar

Legend
Good grief. D&D is getting some good press in a non-gamer venue (well, non-tabletop gamer anyway) and people STILL can't let go of edition war attacks. Jeez, guys, time and place, y'know?

If you are one of the ones feeling the need to vent your spleen in this sort of story, think about what you're doing. You're NOT helping your cause. All you're doing is driving away people from the hobby, which hurts ALL of us.

In other words, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM WITH THE HOBBY. Not 4e. Not OSR. YOU. You personally are the problem with the hobby right now.

Stop being a problem.

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
That font they used for Hooray!, reminds me of the Hooters logo for some reason...:confused:

HOOTERS_LOGO_SMALL.gif

View attachment 44866

:hmm:

Remove ads