Future Maps

JDragon

Explorer
Ok, first thing I want to say is the maps are great!

I do have one suggestion, if its possible for the encounter maps can we get versions that have no text on them?

I plan to use the maps on my projector, so the less extra stuff they have the better. If its not possible its not a big deal just wanted to throw the idea out. :)

For example I've taken the Poison Apple Pub map and made a few changes. Now part of this is cause I have photoshop and will be projecting from the computer which gives me more freedom.

I now have the second floor as a seperate layer above the first, have added a roof to the Pub (So they can't see inside till they walk in, and have added the rest of the building across the street to have a more complete area for the fights.

JD

poilbrun

Explorer
I won't make it long because I know the thread was not created for discussion but for the request, but I'd just like to point out that man, I'd love to have a DM like you. Heck, I'd love to have time to prepare as much as you do before running an adventure.

JDragon

Explorer
poilbrun said:
I won't make it long because I know the thread was not created for discussion but for the request, but I'd just like to point out that man, I'd love to have a DM like you. Heck, I'd love to have time to prepare as much as you do before running an adventure.

Thanks.

I try to put as much time as I can. A big part of it is I like tp be prepared so I can keep the game moving and don't have to stop to look stuff up and such.

The maps are just going for the WOW factor more than anything.

JD

Remove ads