• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

G.I. JOE [Spycraft] RECRUITMENT

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Brother Shatterstone said:
Douane,

Here is a small list: I searched for US military slang from google and had decent results. :)

link Note: there is a curse word on that list... :eek:

Found another site that has quite a bit of jargon here

Keia

Ahzad

Explorer
Brother Shatterstone said:
classics. :D great job! :)

Note: theirs allot of perverted minded content on the site... (At least in the Navy Section)

blasted site keeps timin' out on me. :mad:

Nuke,
any idea on what our mission code will be so we can get to figurin' out what additional equip we might be bringin' along.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Yes! It is time to "Gear-Up!" The Mission Code is RED. For those of you not up on the ins and outs of acquiring gear, here is a brief run down.

Personal Points:
Multiply your Charisma modifier by 5. Add 40 and your Class Bonus.

Mission Budget:
Roll 2d4 and then multiply that by your Charisma modifier. Add your Class Bonus and 25 points for a Code Red Mission.

Gadget points:
Add 4 (for a Code Red Mission) to your Class Bonus.

Start shopping and you can ask questions here or you can email me.

Nuke

Douane

First Post
Keia and Brother S.,

thanks for the links!

Sorry for my absence, but I got hit by a rather nasty strain of the flu and have been down for some time now.

I will try to catch up with the IC thread in the next days. (Besides, Spirit goes for the "Cryptic and Mystic Shaman" route and I'd better not spoil it by talking too much. ;) )

Folkert

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
MY list so far... pending a few things:

Gadget Point (9)
6 Match Grade Weapon (H&K) Personal
1 Personal Fighting Knife
2 Fibermesh Armor (S/WG pg 48)

Budget Points (55) 8 BP
2 Shotgun Slug (10 Shots)
2 Shotgun Shot (25 shots)

3 Assault Sling (Shotgun)
3 Assault Sling (H&K)
1 Shotgun Side saddle

18 AP rounds H&K (120 Shots) 4 30 Round Clips
18 Binary Explosive

Ahzad

Explorer
I've updated my PC sheet in the Rogues Gallery with my mission gear. I've got 8 bps and 3 gps left over.

I'd be willing to share them with my teammates if you folks have need of them, or barring that I'd prefer to toss my 8 bps into the pot and pick up a jammer to shutdown the radio traffic of our oppostion. If they can't talk to each other that makes our job easier.

The automatic has a range of .5 mile, it's suitcase sized weighing in at 18 lbs 6 hour battery life. It lies dormant until it picks up a signal on it's preprogrammed range of target frequencies, and then shuts it down. Downside we might not hit the frequency we want. Cost 20 bps.

Expendable tactical range 1,000 ft. 3 lbs. lunch box sized w/ self destruct if tampered with. Cost 5 bps.

Field tactical range .5 mile 10 lbs backpack carried 12 hour battery life. Cost 14 bps.

Or I'm open to any other suggestions.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Ahzad said:
I've updated my PC sheet in the Rogues Gallery with my mission gear. I've got 8 bps and 3 gps left over.
I have 8 BP, but may need one or two, and no GP.

I'm wondering how did you trick out your sniper rifle and have GP left over? :)

Remove ads