D&D 5E GaleForce 9 Preview Video

el_stiko

Explorer
*urgent battle music*
Welcome.
*scans cue card*
It's almost time for the new edition of D&D.
*rocks on heels*
And we could not be more excited.
*thinks of better things he could be doing*

MAN GET PUMPED I WOULD BE IF I GOT THOSE TOYS EARLY GODDAMNIT

bolo__

First Post
*urgent battle music*
Welcome.
*scans cue card*
*rocks on heels*

Completely agree with you.
Obvious cue card reading is obvious. And poorly read.

I really hate when a video is the only option when an article would be quicker, easier to reference and a whole lot more satisfying.

Of what's being previewed the only thing I'm likely to consider buying is the spell cards.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
*urgent battle music*
Welcome.
*scans cue card*
*rocks on heels*

Maybe not everybody is blessed with your sterling acting skills and screen presence? I'd love to see your talent, though!

el_stiko

Explorer
Sorry for being harsh, Morrus. I just burst out laughing when I experienced the juxtaposition of his words and demeanor.

Now that I remember that I am coming from a confident, extroverted viewpoint, I see that I was being insensitive to the guy's plight, which shames me.

It was initially really funny and depressing, though. Now I'm just depressed.

Plageman

Explorer
The DM screen is less awesome than I would have expected. With all the gorgeous art, they chose the certainly the most ugly one (the white dragon scene) :-(

I also wonder if they will release one DM screen per book since the content looks geared toward the Hoard of the Dragon Queen module (2 town maps, 6 episodes references only).

All in all I vastly preferd the MiBG and LotCS DM screens. Even if they hadn't rules references, they were nice tools for showing and running the adventures. This certainly don't.

drjones

Explorer
"And we could not be more excited."

Seriously, we tried and this was what we got, sorry about that but ya know you play the cards you are dealt I guess.

Xodis

First Post
OMG! I want those models so bad, and that Dracolich!!!! Very nice. Side note, yesterday GF9 sent me the Paladin GenCon exclusive model they have, I LOVE this company, best customer service ever.

Remove ads