• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Galley droid question

For a high quality 'chef' type droid, I'd make it a 3rd degree (protocol) droid, with Knowledge (galactic lore), using its galactic lore skill as representative of knowledge of a vast number of recipes and food-related cultural trivia (like what kind of food to serve at a Shindalian funereal / wedding rite, or whatever).

For a low quality 'food processor' type droid, I'd make it a 5th degree (utility) droid with basically no skill and make a note that it can turn out edible paste 'enhanced' with various flavor packets.

Absolutely.

The bartender droid I would be even more likely to use a protocol droid as a base, to represent the tendency for people to unload their problems onto a bartender, and maybe have it also dispense advice stored in its, 'proverb matrix' or whatever.

Dioltach

Legend
Absolutely.

The bartender droid I would be even more likely to use a protocol droid as a base, to represent the tendency for people to unload their problems onto a bartender, and maybe have it also dispense advice stored in its, 'proverb matrix' or whatever.

- "Sir, the odds of her coming back to you are 3,873,249 to 1."
- "Hey, never tell me the odds!"

Remove ads