• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game in or near Boston

thol

Explorer
I've been playing with my old high school group for the last year or so, once a month, and the game went well, but for some reason everyone wanted to go back to 1st edition. ????

So, I chose not to continue with that and am looking for a new game to get in on. I'd prefer weeknights, although weekends are doable if they aren't every week.

A little about me... I'm 31 and married and I live and work in Watertown. I just moved from Allston, and I'd be up for a game that's anywhere in the Boston/Cambridge/Waltham/Newton/Somerville area. I've been playing RPGs for about 20 years, including AD&D, 2nd, 3rd, 3.5, Modern, Cyberpunk, etc.

I like a good mix of RP, combat, problem solving, and I like games that are sometimes outside the box.

If anyone has a spot open for a trial run, please let me know!

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
Hey.
We currently have a group that meets weekly on Sundays. We usually play in Cambridge, though we're hoping to move it to Waltham.

We have 6 total players, 3 of them steady, and we are currently running a "Mindnight" campaign, though we've played other games and systems, too.

If you'd like more info, feel free to Email/PM me.

Later,
Rich
(AKA ShadowDenizen)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads