Gamemaster wanted

I've been gaming for 13 years, DMing for 12. Love Pathfinder (my gaming system of choice) and am happy to do a Campaign for you guys if you're interested. It would be long distance, but my current campaign has 2 members who are strictly on Skype and it doesn't impede gaming one bit.

My campaigns go far into epic levels and even higher. I have a campaign that I've been running for 3 years and it's still ongoing. I always try to get feedback from my players as well and try to tailor the campaign in such a way that the party always feels like they earned something.

I am not a huge rule-monger, I like keeping things fun, but I do have very gritty sometimes very dark stories. I always try to add a pinch of intelligence to my campaigns, every thing and everyone has a reason for what they are doing, or why they are the way they are.

My campaigns are very free roaming, the party can literally go in a random direction to start, ignore the main plot hooks, and slaughter the starting town and burn it down, and I'll still have something set up for you guys. I don't do a ton of Dungeon Crawls, I find them to be tedious if done constantly, but every once in a while

If you're interested, I am willing to start as soon as Wednesday. I live in San Diego, so we should be in the same Time Zone. Hit me up at Nkalbassi@gmail.com or just PM me on here. Look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:

Remove ads