• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gamer in Lincoln, NE looking to join game

I'm desperately looking for a game to join. I haven't been able to really play for 2+ years, though I have kept up with new developments in the game. I had to leave my former group behind in Texas and have been looking ever since. I have a few characters already made up, though I'm willing to make another, whatever your needs. None of mine are very high level, (the highest 6) and I roll them up when I'm bored. So none of the ones I currently have, have really been played to the fullest. I left my level 12 Arcane Archer in Texas with my friends, as that chapter is closed for me. I know the mechanics of the game and am a subscriber to Dragon magazine. I have the core rulebooks for 3e, and also the Book of Exalted Deeds. Email me at wyrmike@hotmail.com or reply on here if you'd like to add me to your group.

Remove ads