• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free [Gamer Printshop] Rude Awakening - FREE one-shot module and map set

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Rude Awakening is a FREE one-shot module designed for use with the Starfinder Roleplaying Game for a party of four 1st level characters. Product includes 17 page adventure PDF, full scale and sliced for home printing map and deck plan PDF, plus a Zip file with JPGs ready for virtual tabletop use. I tried to set this product up as free, but it's Pay What You Want at the moment, its should eventually be totally free. Give it a look!

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...nder-OneShot?term=rude+awakening&test_epoch=0

rude-awakening-cover-new.jpg

I downloaded this (twice) and opened it with two programs. Each time I get an error message, so I can't read it.

I downloaded it from Paizo. The two files should be identical, but I guess they're not. The Paizo version worked when unzipped.

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
I don't know, the files are identical, and nobody else on Drivethru has complained about the files not opening. This is the first I've heard that, and this has been available since September 2017...?

Remove ads