• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gamerprinter's Map Emporeum

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Another quickee (3 hours), a castle on a cliff precipice with almost half the fortress fallen into the sea. This will be a sample map. It uses the cliffs tutorial, the castle tutorial and the ruins tutorial.

Enjoy!

broken_castle.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Just an experiment, a top down arboreal abode (tree house). I never previously thought to make platforms that fit all around a tree trunk, nor doing those cut-off trunks at angles from the center - those 2 epiphanies allowed for creating this map.

treehouse.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Over at the Map Making for Games G+ community, there's a Friday Five Minute Map Challenge each week and I try to participate when I remember each Friday (I don't always remember). Here's today's entry. I was more ambitious than past challenges as I wanted to do one with color. So to draw faster I did this in pencil (scribbling as fast as I can). As always just within the time limit (I didn't count the time it took to scan it, import to photoshop and increase the contrast - so a little cheating.)

Here we go, Xingdao high valley - a Himalayan-ish mountain regional map.

xingdao-fixed.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Inspired by my 5 minute map, and looking to do something more interesting - non-realistic geography with some arcane intervention. The land known as the Maelstrom. A world eating itself...

maelstrom.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Armored Fighting Vehicle could work for a modern game or very near future. I am working on a Space Marine Platoon Drop Ship and am including a fighting vehicle along with the marines... enjoy!

GP

armored-car.png

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Please delete this post - I can't post the image...

Attachments

• dropship.jpg
    dropship.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,084
  • dropship-thumb.jpg
    dropship-thumb.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 917
Last edited:

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Gateway to... the land of fey, a druid's sanctuary, the elf realm. A gate of 2 trees with entwined branches. Enjoy!

Attachments

• fey-gate.jpg
    fey-gate.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,304

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
A Dwarven Mining Complex with Ore Cart rails as the primary element and inspiration, using Xara Designer Pro 9 - this is completely done in a vector application (like all my maps.) Enjoy!

dhur-naal.jpg

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
This week's 5 Minute Map challenge was inspired by some Pan-European Megalithic culture sites. I had been intrigued by the similarity in design between disparate sites from Turkey, to Malta, to Scara Brae in Scotland. So I did a quickee pencil hand-drawn illustration with as much detail as I could fit in the 5 minute parameters of the exercise. Enjoy!

neolithic.jpg

Remove ads