Gamers in Chicago Suburbs

Halma

First Post
For those of you that follow Wulf Ratbane’s story hour, I will not tell you all who is leaving but I would like to see if anyone would be interested in playing in our group in Lombard. We meet every other Sunday (Jobs permitting), to play and we will be rapping up our campaign shortly. We will be starting up a new campaign starting a 1st level and will be requiring a couple new good role players to fill out our group. Let me know if you are interested by email Halma's Email.
We play mostly 3ed, but are open to other games. We are gamers after all.

Thanks guys hope to here from some of you in the area.

Halma

First Post
Halma said:
For those of you that follow Wulf Ratbane’s story hour, I will not tell you all who is leaving but I would like to see if anyone would be interested in playing in our group in Lombard. We meet every other Sunday (Jobs permitting), to play and we will be rapping up our campaign shortly. We will be starting up a new campaign starting a 1st level and will be requiring a couple new good role players to fill out our group. Let me know if you are interested by email Halma's Email.
We play mostly 3ed, but are open to other games. We are gamers after all.

Thanks guys hope to here from some of you in the area.

*knock....knock....knock....*Is there anybody out there?

Bump...

Halma

Pbartender

First Post
Hey Halma, how's it going?

I'm over in Batavia, and I would be immensly interested, but for two things... First, I'm already playing in a game run by Roland Delacroix on Sundays. Second, I work a funky rotating shift schedule that requires me to work two out of every five weeks.

Meanwhile, I'll bump the thread and hope to see you at the next Chicago Gameday...

"Infiltrator?"
"I charge."

Pbartender

First Post
Hollywood said:
Pbartender,

What and where is the next Chicago Gameday?

The Chicago Gameday is a sort of ENWorld Chicago Gamer get together. There's been three of them so far.

They take place at Thalmin's Games Plus gaming store in Mount Prospect, and are organized by Mark from Creative Mountain Games. There are usually a dozen or so games throughout the day, with 40 or more gamers playing.

It's a lot of fun, and a great way to meet new gamers in the area.

The last one happened only a couple weeks ago, so the next might not be until early spring. Keep an eye out for it in the General Forum.

Remove ads