• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gamers in the KCMO area

Kanegrundar

Explorer
Kid Socrates said:
Located in Overland Park, here -- I live right next to an occasionally good, occasionally confusing gaming store (On one hand, "We've got a huge selection of d20 books, all 25% off now," and on the other, "What's Eberron?"), and I'm looking to get a group of any sort started up -- got one full-time player and one player with a very strange work schedule. You're moving to Independence in March, you said? What all do you play/want to play?

-Matt

I play D&D (OA, FR, Iron Kingdoms...well, really wanting to play that!), AU, D20 Modern, Everquest D20, Star Wars, M&M, Warhammer Quest, and a little Rifts (though I hate the system...love the setting though). The last couple of years have been spent either playing one of the various homebrews that I've worked up or various D20 Modern one-offs. Mostly, if the game is interesting, I'll play it.

Adios,
Kane

d20fool

First Post
Clinton!

Hello:

Welcome to Kansas City! I run a Sunday night game in beautiful Clinton Missouri, a mere hour southeast of you! I know you're not going to come, but hell, I gotta try.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads