Gamers in Winston-Salem, NC

seafoodgod

First Post
I'm from Graham, and play a little D&D, etc. I'd love some more info if you are still looking for gamers. seafoodgod at gmail. thanks.

Peruhain

First Post
Sniff! Guess the guys from Graham get all the attention and those of us right here in town don't. ;)

Hey John, are you still looking for people to play with? I assume you missed my earlier post, but if you were deliberately ignoring me for some reason, feel free to keep doing so. :p

Peruhain said:
Sniff! Guess the guys from Graham get all the attention and those of us right here in town don't. ;)

Hey John, are you still looking for people to play with? I assume you missed my earlier post, but if you were deliberately ignoring me for some reason, feel free to keep doing so. :p

Enworld usually emails me when someone posts a message to the thread - your's got missed. We're still looking (not quite as desperately as we once were, but we're always interested in meeting local gamers). Where do you live? What do you play?

Peruhain

First Post
John Desmarais said:
Enworld usually emails me when someone posts a message to the thread - your's got missed. We're still looking (not quite as desperately as we once were, but we're always interested in meeting local gamers). Where do you live? What do you play?

I live on the south edge of Winston-Salem, off Peters Creek Pkwy. I generally play 3.5e D&D and haven't played much else, recently, but I'm willing to try other stuff--Star Wars, d20 Modern, or whatever. I just don't own the books for any of those games and I'd be a bit of a noob.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Well, I'm not going to commute from Montreal for a game ;), but I just wanted to say that it's kind of a kick to see my old home town pop up on EN World. :D

Remove ads