• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gamers Seeking Gamers - now with interactive search and map!

igniz13

First Post
I had some other options come up when I tried the other link your provided, information about the game, age group but I couldn't see the map at all. I'll have to try logging out later.

tim3kgt

First Post
same problem

i cannot see the map. i am having the same issue as nerfherder in post#14 same screen shot basically. Windows 7 IE and Firefox both problematic.

help....

igniz13

First Post
I checked the page again, Googlemaps was being blocked due to privacy settings, I can't turn those settings off on the machine i'm using at the mo but I'm going to try again on some other machines.

I only noticed this because of the little eye icon that appears on the bottom of IE. I'm not sure what settings are causing this issue as I can view googlemaps fine from other sites.

EDIT

Using the main link, I got the map to work by pressing the stop button on my browser.

For some reason the page was taking ages to finish loading, so I stopped it and the google map magically appeared and started working.

Last edited:

Charity

First Post
I signed up for Gamers Seeking Gamers a while ago and have since found a local game through it, thanks.

Is there any way to now remove myself from the list so I don't get anymore invitations?

TheMooCow

First Post
FYI, I get a 404 everytime I try to open this thing up. Can't say it isn't me, but not sure what it would be if it was. All other websites are opening fine.

I am having a similar issue to all the previous posters. I am not seeing the map and the field in which I type my location never saves after pressing the "go" button.

There is no "save" button of which to speak (probably because, as the directions says, I should be clicking save "in" the map).

As well, I have tried simply typing in my location and pressing the "Done" button. Still no dice. It doesn't save the location.

I am currently browsing with the latest version of Firefox (6.0).

Remove ads