Gaming Frontiers / Kalamar announcement

GF Jeff

First Post
Gaming Frontiers, the 140 page full-color d20 digest published by United Playtest, Inc., is proud to announce that Kenzer & Company has agreed to allow us to act as an official outlet for fan-submitted Kalamar content.

If you've got an adventure, new magic items, spells, prestige classes, equipment, monster, personality or detailed Kalamar location or Kalamar fiction that you'd like to see in print, now is your chance. Your article will be approved by both Kenzer and WoTC, and published with the Kalamar logo and the Official D&D logo in the pages of Gaming Frontiers, which means it's the real deal.

It's time to start writing! Send your proposal (no more than 1000 words, please) to me at jeff@unitedplaytest.com and I'll get back to you with an estimated page/word count if the idea is approved. While Volume 2 (due out in late March) is already filled to the brim, we are currently accepting submissions for Volumes beyond. All submissions will be paid for at a rate agreed upon by the author and Gaming Frontiers.

If you are an artist who is interested in adding your talents to a Kalamar-specific article, drop me a line at the e-mail address above and we'll talk.

Folks, this is what Kalamar fans have been waiting for. It's time to let your voice become part of the legend.

If you've got any questions or comments, please feel free to e-mail me or post to this forum.

Thanks, and here's to some great submissions,

Emiricol

They've come around

Kenzer has really come full circle lately. There was some discussion a while back about the lack of Kenzer outreach to the online gaming community (and I'm happy to say I got a nice post in that conversation hehe:) Not that I had anything to do with it, but that whole conversation I think got them jumping. They've been really proactive about reaching out to us online folks lately.

Kudos!

ProfAnime

Move along, nothing to see here
Well, I would not say that Kenzer had problems with reaching out to the online gaming community, but I just think they had focused their efforts elsewhere originally. I know that I see them quite a bit on their messageboards and also the Knights Yahoo Fan Club. But I agree, I am glad to see Kenzer's presence here on these boards.

Emiricol

Yes, but posting in those places only got them exposure to people who are already into their stuff. Posting on these boards, which they practically never did, exposes them to potential new customers!

Remove ads