Gaming Frontiers Volume 2 Sneak Peek

GF Jeff

First Post
Here's a sneak peek at the proposed content for Volume 2 of Gaming Frontiers, due out in late March / early April (we're shooting for GAMA, actually).

Our terms and what they mean:
outtake - something that was meant to be published in the original book but didn't quite make it due to time/space constraints
excerpt - material taken directly from the source - a preview
new material- just what it says - all-new stuff just for us!

These aren't in any particular order - just as I remember them. Please keep in mind that the publishers and content listed are all "proposed" and not yet final (but close enough for me to post this).

AEG - Spycraft - all new material and exclusive excerpts from the upcoming d20 spy sourcebook

Mongoose Publishing - Exclusive Judge Dredd excerpt and Slayer's Guide to Amazons outtakes

Atlas Games - Exclusive outtake from the upcoming Nyambe African adventures sourcebook

Privateer Press - all-new material set in the Iron Kingdoms - another installment in "Exploring Corvis"

Bard's Productions - "Instant Guardposts" - new material that shows GMs how to create guardposts...instantly! This article is a primer for Bard's Production's upcoming "Common Ground" line of d20 products

Mystic Eye Games - In our Monster Lab, all-new seashore monsters with which to torment your players!

Thunderhead Games - In our Treasure Chest, all-new magic items for monsters!

Troll Lord Games - Excerpt from Gary Gygax's Canting Crew, and an interview with the all-father himself.

Green Ronin - Fiction set in the city of Freeport

Goodman Games - all-new material from the world of Broncosaurus Rex detailing psychic dinos!

Inner Circle Games - Monster Lab II, all-new monsters from the Violet Dawn campaign setting

Oone Games - outtake from the upcoming "The Twenty Sides of The Evil" adventure for use in any campaign

Hammerdog Games - an all-new adventure

There's more, but I just can't remember it right now (sorry!)

Plus:
Fiction from famed TSR novelist James Lowder

A rousing new d20 adventure from the Gaming Frontiers staff featuring maps by the Skeleton Key Games crew

Freelance d20 material from Andrew Hind, including his Role of History column

Cartoons by the hilarious Tony Mosely (Dragon)

A beautiful cover by artist a'lis

Artist Gallery featuring Patrick Keith

Interview with the good folks at Privateer Press

Reviews, and more

All wrapped up in a high-quality, full-color, 140 page package. Hope you like it!

Jeffrey S. Carter
Head Writer / Assistant Editor
Gaming Frontiers
www.gamingfrontiers.com

United Playtest, Inc.
Distributed by Osseum Entertainment
www.osseum.com

GF Jeff

First Post
Thunderhead Games delivered some very special magic items for monsters to use. It's a nice twist on the way we think about magic items, and I think you'll dig the article.

Jeffrey S. Carter
Head Writer / Assistant Editor
Gaming Frontiers
www.gamingfrontiers.com

DungeonKeeperUK

First Post
Ohhh I'm pretty much very sure I'll love them wonderfull items from Thunderhead.. ;) ;)

I'm also looking forward to seeing what Mongoose are doing with everyones favourite anti-hero Judge Dredd

And also Gygax's Canting Crew... :)

Mystic Eye

First Post
I have seen the items from TG for this book! The entire concept of items for the monster races is cool as it stands and the stuff they have come up with is wild!

Also, being a contributor I have seen a preview of the upcoming new volume. I won't give anything away but I can say that it is fantastic!!!

DungeonKeeperUK

First Post
Ohhhhh I know only too well, ;) lol
I wrote several items for the GF Monster Magic article, and loved every minute of it, and a large section of Bluffside, but I'll say no more, don't want to give too much away, it'll be out fairly soon anyway.. :)
Andrew

Remove ads