Gaming w/Jemal : War of the Gods Pt 1. (Attn: All)

Aussir lifts off Killikak's head and hovers around the seed. "Best way for bad guy to be tricked into thinking it came from bad guy's nosie folk is to trick nosie folk instead." Aussir sneaks from party member to party member. "Or nother way," He acts like he was found. "Is have our nosie guy or maybe attacker caught." He now mimics someone on the rack. "After short torture session, it be one good with pain or one not liked, spill the beans." He rights himslf and lands on Setis's shoulder. "Add rumors they hear and bad guys think it all good info." After a short pause he shrugs and continues. "Aussir just throwing ideas out. Having only one plan bad idea. Especialy since a plan only works until it meets the bad guys."

[sblock=ooc] Incase any one is wondering Aussir is the size of a housecat with wings. So he doesn't take up much room.[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc]
We seem to have three proposals and then no posts for 10 days. I'll give until mon/tues or so, and then if nothing's happening, I'll assume you follow the most recent suggestion.
[/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc]
We seem to have three proposals and then no posts for 10 days. I'll give until mon/tues or so, and then if nothing's happening, I'll assume you follow the most recent suggestion.
[/sblock]

OOC: I was waiting for reactions to the proposal or counter proposals, but I don't know that I like the most recent. I can re-post my proposal so it is the most recent;)

Shayuri

First Post
"All right," exhales Setis. "I don't like the tree idea, because it's too complex, and it's unnecessary. We don't HAVE to invent a new artifact that's fake. We have a real one with us. It will suffice. But Aussir is right...the best way to get this information to a god is to find one of that god's spies, and let them find out about it...as if we were trying to protect it."

"The first step then is to decide on a god. One of the weaker ones, so as not to have our little trap backfire on us."

Jemal

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc]
Had to take some time off for irl, sorry it took longer than expected. Looks like i didn't miss much though.. [/sblock]

The legends discuss and argue for a great deal of time before coming up with an agreeable lesser deity to target for their 'plan'.

There is a demigod known as Karaan, a destruction god who is also patron to lycanthropes and a few other bestial creatures. He is an enemy of nature and would have much to gain by destroying or capturing a druidic artifact.
There is a city near the swamp lands that has long been plagued by lycanthropes, many rumored to be infiltrating the city in their human form. If the legends were to go there and spread word that they were going to attempt a ritual with their druidic seed, it is highly likely that Karaan would get wind of it, and hopefully show up to stop it.

[sblock=ooc]
Allright, there's your plan. Any objections/comments, or should I continue assuming you do this?
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
"i myself prefer to travel by my own merits, that way if i were to fall behind i would be the one to blame and it would not leave me in half or combined with a fly :p......i have seen some bad stuff happen when one teleports and it goes wrong"

Jemal

Adventurer
The legends decide to travel Overland, with Kilikak riding on the Shape shifted Setis, while the rest are able to keep up of their own accord. The journey takes the majority of two days, which are uneventful save a minor skirmish with some poor, misguided bandits who quickly discovered they were in way over their heads.

As dusk begins to fall on the second day of travel, the legends near the small city of Calimbra a few miles from the Great Swamp, and Setis assumes a less threatening form. The place seems fairly active, with many people walking about, most drunk or trying to sell something.

OOC:
So, Right now I don't know whether the rest of you are not available, busy, or simply have lost interest. I'd appreciate it if anybody who has nothing to input would post as such so I'm not sitting here wondering if only the two people who've posted in the last 8 days are reading, or if you're all just waiting on me.
Even a simple post of "sounds good" or "what now?" is better than silence. Also, If you know of any other players who are busy/unable to post ATM, please tell me who so I'm not waiting on them.

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Sorry! I was planning a large, fairly detailed post, and things kind of crashed IRL and I lost focus. I've been having some difficulties posting in all my games though, not just this. I apologize for being neglectful, for what it's worth. I'll be sure to get something in this game out tonight when I have time for a real post.)

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: No worries Shay, I'm just trying to figure out where everybody's at, not trying to rush/discourage anybody who's got RL or other concerns.

Remove ads