Gaming W/Jemal: World of Darkness Vampires (Recruiting)

Jemal

Adventurer
Fangor, I'd say just start fresh. I don't follow the book 'setting' exactly anyways, and the NWOD is kinda light on setting specifics. You may wish to read up a on the Clans and Covenants both as a way of helping you decide which to play, and to figure out how they tend to view/be viewed by others, but you won't need to know too much of the setting specifics like terminology or history, and if you have any specific questions just ask.

Shayuri

First Post
Nearly done with my Mekhet. She muted into a doctor rather than an archaeologist. She was a doctor doing her internship at a hospital when Embraced. After some very dark moments where she contemplated ending her existence, she decided instead to research the condition and try to understand it, with the intent of curing it.

To that end she joined the Ordo Dracul, a covenant which seems to have some insights into the vampiric condition and how to control its various aspects. This has the side effect of giving her some useful tools to try to restrain the more destructive elements of her own condition.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
I started a new position with work. I think I will gracefully bow out of this, but keep an eye on it. I just don't think I will have the devotion needed to get fully into this with my new schedule and responsibilities.

Shayuri

First Post
Doh...I realize it wasn't just me, but I feel bad that I was part of the problem.

I don't now why I had so much trouble with this character. Even now, it's basically finished, and it's still just not 'clicking.'

Walking Dad

First Post
Is there still room for a player (or need ;))? Will you use the free GMC rules update (I like this very much, epically aspirations would be great for a player driven game)?

I would prefer to play a nosferatu of the ordo dracul, if possible.

BTW, there will be the Blood&Smoke Vampire rules update this month. Sadly not free, but the basics will be in the free rpg white wold stuff. Most likely worth a look.

Jemal

Adventurer
Sorry Dad, but It's been floundering around unable to find a real hold for about a month now, doesn't look like it's happening.

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
I filled out a character sheet but couldn't really get a hold of the personality and background that I wanted to use . . . still would have been fun.

Remove ads