Gencon News and Updates Thread (with links!)

Imaro

Legend
Margarett Weis Publishing just announced that they have the Marvel comics license for Cortex, in case anyone was interested.

Greg K

Legend
Margarett Weis Publishing just announced that they have the Marvel comics license for Cortex, in case anyone was interested.

I didn't see a separate thread and thought I had got the scoop which I posted in industry.

Apparently, they will have a basic book and supplements will focus on individual events (e..g, Civil War) that can sit next to the graphic novel.

Last edited:

Vael

Legend
Just for anyone online, WotC's new product seminar is going on right now, and the tweets are flying. New information:

Heroes of Feywild: New Barbarian build. Dual Role, Defender, then Rage to become a Striker. New Druid and new Bard build. Flying PC race.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
New non-random minis skirmish game coming from WotC in 2012. I look forward to checking that out. Also mentioned:

- Several novels (including eBook only releases)
- Board game: Lords of Waterdeep
- 4e adventures: Madness of Gardmore Abbey, Undermountain
- 4e RPG releases: Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium, Heroes of the Feywild, Power of the Plane Below
- several dunegon tile releases & map packs

Cribbed from the [MENTION=13209]Critical[/MENTION]hits Twitter feed.

JeffB

Legend
I will pick up the Beginner Box from Paizo, but yeesh..sounds like a really boring (for my tastes/needs) new product schedule from both WOTC & Paizo.

And no mention of a FFG SW RPG? ..just minis and cards is all I have heard about.

Remove ads