General Discussion '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Mellubb said:
OK Judges what is the verdict with the adventure I submitted? I heard from SG but no one else.
Ping 'em again. RA's hasn't been super responsive over here (prolly busy with LEW) and Patlin and Wik's response time varies...

Please note for all of Patlin's games:

Due to internet problems beyond my control, I have lost the ability to post through my account. I've e-mailed Morrus and posted several times on the meta board, but as of now I am still out of action. If one of my characters is in your game, please feel free to NPC that character or write the character out of the story. If I'm the DM, I leave it up to the players whether they want to wait, seek a new DM, or return to the inn.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Patlin

hornedturtle

First Post
Hello

I have just recently gotten the character Experiment 354b approved and would like to play. I don't have much play by post evperience but I'll try my best.

Do i need any approvals besides Stonegod's?

Last edited:

welcome and good luck, Horned turtle! once SG approves your PC, go to the 'Tower's Shard Tavern' thread to find an adventuring group (and a GM) to start your first adventure!

cheers,
~Dn

Wik

First Post
Yeah, sorry. I never check my e-mail anymore. Mostly cuz I'm lazy. Checking it out now.

krappleby

First Post
new character

hi all, just thought i would post here and say hello, i have created my character and am just waiting to have it verified..

as soon as it is, i will join in the games..

Good fun to all

hornedturtle

First Post
I have a question, how does the dice rolling work in this? There does not seem to be a built in dice roller, so is it just trust?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads