• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Has anybody detailed the Lakenwold Reach area and the surrounding forests? It's 50 miles north of Orussus. I'm planning a location history proposal, but I want to make sure I'm not overwriting somebody's work.

Manzanita

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Has anybody detailed the Lakenwold Reach area and the surrounding forests? It's 50 miles north of Orussus. I'm planning a location history proposal, but I want to make sure I'm not overwriting somebody's work.

I"m not aware of any development in this area.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Okay, great. Also, I have a question regarding the server crash: My adventure Tests and Trials was severed in half. I was rereading it, for fun and to make note of any general tips I could give myself on DMing (I plan on running an adventure in the near future), but it cuts off about 2/3 of the way through. I went to the Wayback Machine, but it's confusing and apparently didn't record the subthreads of Enworld. Is there any way to get the old threads back?

AndrewH.

First Post
How do I post my PC in a box with a scroll, as everyone else seems to have done?

Also how do I get in the list of pc links on top of that page?

Rystil Arden

First Post
AndrewH. said:
How do I post my PC in a box with a scroll, as everyone else seems to have done?

Also how do I get in the list of pc links on top of that page?
Surround it with the [/CODE] and
Code:
 tags, but in the opposite order from the order I used.  Notably, this also forces it to line up.

Patlin

Explorer
Rae ArdGaoth said:

I believe the Faerie Woods are right near there, let me check...

Patlin

Explorer
The Faerie Woods are a relatively small area in the very southernmost portion of the Silverwood, only about 60 miles north of Orussus. They touch upon Larkenwold Reach.

Yep, you'd be right next to the Faerie Woods. You might want to read over that adventure and Manzanita's ongoing "The Strange Case of Aif Jenkins Farm" to have a look at what's been established so far.

orsal

LEW Judge
Rystil Arden said:
Surround it with the [/CODE] and
Code:
 tags, but in the opposite order from the order I used.  Notably, this also forces it to line up.[/QUOTE]

Note: Only the part made of tables should be between the [CODE] tags. Stuff written in complete paragraphs should be after the [/[b][/b]CODE] tag, so that it can auto-format -- if it's between the tags, the software won't insert any line breaks.

Erekose13

Explorer
I've placed Gemhold in the Larkenwold over on the Eastern most part. Its an old Gnomish gem mine and stronghold that was overrun by a goblin tribe that lives in the area. Much of the history of Gemhold is in Gorefoot's background, I just choose to put it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads