• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hi, new to this board, so where is the best place to start to get a hang of things?

Heh, we have a proposal for a welcome thread, But it seems stalled. First of all,

*ahem* Welcome to Living Pathfinder threads of En World.

Guys, Where in the wiki world is the starting instructions nowadays?

Never mind, its right here:

Starter kit . . . . http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Creating_a_Character

Axios

First Post
So I'm putting some more thought into my character and was wondering what you guys did with abilities that require you to choose before the results are revealed. Such as the Good Fortune power granted by the Luck domain. Is it as simple as saying you've used a use of the power and not posting the roll made on Invisible Castle?

Satin Knights

First Post
That one is simple. You roll the results (in Invisible Castle at the moment), and if you don't like it, roll and post a second set of results also. The "before the results are known" is before the GM says, "That missed." or "That dropped your opponent." Other intermediate actions are more difficult to weave in. I have a monk that can block one attack with a sense motive check. (d20+13 as AC right now) I generally leave in my mini-stats block if I have the swift action type available to use and what the roll would be if it is used. Then, when the GM is writing up his part, if it seems appropriate, he can roll and write in my immediate action so we don't have to retcon later. Other times, we retcon a bit. It all depends on the situation.

Axios

First Post
Ok, that was the solution I envisioned being the easiest as well. I'll finish my character up here in the next few moments to get him into play soon, I hope, or fill in where needed.

4uk4ata

First Post
Er... sorry about this, but was there ever a page that lists the exact prices at the Dunn Wright Inn or are we using the exact same ones as in the core book? It was mentioned that various places may have somewhat different price ranges.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads