• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion

Systole

First Post
I'm in favor of moving everything over to 'primary casting stat except where otherwise noted.' I've long been a vocal critic of Paizo's approach to rules like this, which is basically to make something stupid and overly complicated for no compelling reason, and then defend it to the death because they otherwise they'd have to admit that they are not completely infallible.

TLDR: My vote is to fix it, across the board.

sunshadow21

Explorer
Greetings all,

While not necessarily getting any slower, my life should be at least getting consistent in schedule with me starting back to school. Depending on how the classes go, I may actually be able to come back reasonably soon.

BigB

First Post
Is there an opinion on the advanced players guide? I am mainly interested in the additional rogue talent feat but it is probably not worth approving one feat at a time.

Aura

Explorer
I assume you mean the Advanced Class Guide? It has just been freshly approved for use in another thread. Most of it is now allowed, excepting feats and archetypes having to do with guns.

(If my assumption is wrong, let me know, but it feels like you meant ACG.)

Remove ads