• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion

DalkonCledwin

First Post
I think someone with the power too, needs to update the opening post of the Mystic Pearl. Reason I say this is because there is at least one limited purchase item (as in only one was in stock at the time) that I purchased ages ago, which is still listed as being in stock. I don't imagine the judges want people getting duplicates of the same object if there is only one in stock...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Here's what I have after going through the whole thread...

[sblock=Special materials items]
none[/sblock]
[sblock=Minor Magical Items]
+1 Breastplate (1,350 gp)
+1 Shadow Armor (Studded Leather) (4,925 gp)
(x2) +1 Studded Leather armor (1,175 gp each)

+1 Cold Iron Heavy Mace (4624 GP)
+2 Gauntlet, spiked (8,305 gp)
+1 Greatclub (2305 GP)
+1 Scimitar (2315 GP)
+1 Longspear (2305gp)

(x16) Potions, Cure Light Wounds (50 gp each)
Potion, Gaseous Form (750 GP)
Potion of Mage Armor (50 gp)
Potion of Purify Food and Drink (25 gp)
Potion of Resistance (25 gp)
Potion, Shield of Faith +3 (CL 6) (300 gp)
Potion, Stabilize (25 gp)
(x02) Potion, Oil of Magic Weapon (50 gp)

Scroll of Prayer (375 gp)
(x5) Scroll of Undetectable Alignment (25 gp)

Wand of Levitate (4,500 gp)
Wand of Invisibility (4,500 gp)
Wand of Bull’s Strength (4,500 gp)
Wand of Prestidigitation (34 charges) (255 gp)
Wand of Resistance (50 charges) (375 gp)
Wand of Shield (42 charges) (630 gp)
Wand of Chill Touch (15 charges) (225 gp)
Wand of Summon Monster 3 (2 charges)(450 gp)
Wand of Create Pit (5 charges)(450 gp)

Ring of Protection +1 (2000 gp)

Bag of Holding (type I) (2500 GP)
Brooch of Shielding (1500)
Brooch of Shielding (85 points) (1262.4 gp)
Circlet of Persuasion (4,500 gp)
Elixirs of Hiding (250gp each)
(x4) Elixirs of Love (150gp each)
Dust of dryness (850gp)
Efficient Quiver (1800gp)
Feather Token - anchor (x2) (50 gp ea.)
Feather Token - bird (300 gp ea.)
Feather Token - fan (200 gp)
Feather Token - tree (400 gp)
Minor Bag of Tricks (form of a Top Hat): Rabbit (weasel stats minus attach), Weasel, Turtle, Tiny Bird (Raven stats), Cat; 20% chance for each; (1100 gp)
Pearl of Power (level 1) (1,000gp)
Pearl of Power (2nd level spell) (4,000 gp)
Warpaint of the Terrible Visage (100)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Medium Magical Items]
+3 Slick, improved Armor (Banded mail) (24,000 gp)
+4 Shield, heavy steel (16,170 gp)

Potion of Magic Fang, greater (750 gp)

Ring of Evasion (25,000 gp)

Rod of Wonder (12,000 gp)
Rod of Dissolution (1 charge) (3,000 gp)

Scroll of Deep Slumber (375 gp)
Scroll of Magic Circle Against Chaos (375 gp)
Scroll of Wall of Fire (700 gp)

Staff of Charming (17,600 gp)

Wand of Tree Shape (4,500 gp)

Mattock of the Titans (23,348 gp)
Manual of Quickness in Action +1 (27,500 gp)[/sblock]

[sblock=Major Magical Items]
Shifter’s Sorrow (12,780 gp)
Staff of Enchantment (82,000 gp)
Staff of Illusion (82,000 gp)
Staff of Conjuration (82,000 gp)

Wand of Major Image (11,250 gp)

Manual of Gainful Exercise +3 (82,500 gp)
Golem Manual, stone guardian (44,000 gp)
Amulet of Mighty Fists +3 (45,000 gp)[/sblock]

Now not knowing what the Mystic Pearl started with it made this rather hard. And I still believe that we shouldn't add anything sold back to the Pearl from players. Those "used items" probably get shipped off to some other city or something.

Adding in those things leftover from adventures is enough and should promote more unique items being added into adventures.

HM

Satin Knights

First Post
But I would want those things sold back by other characters to be available. If someone sells a pearl of power or a half charged wand, I want access to it.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Not my call I'm just telling you it was hard enough to go back through and update that after it had been updated but things were missed.

Unless your committed to a monthly updating I don't think keeping up with what is and is not there will be easy. And then what happens when someone catches someone with a magical item they aren't suppose to have.

NOTE: I counted three extra potions of longstrider bought after the first, and only one, was added to the inventory from a game.

And then theres where the edit update says that the first post was updated after Darreo bought all his newest gear (+1 repeater bolts) and they are still there some 3 months later?

Up to all of you but rolling and commissioning seem to be the majority of how folks get there gear.

HM

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I agree with everyone, :p

Seriously, we should have items available from people that sell stuff. However, bookkeeping is falling behind and needs to be continually updated.

What about moving the Arcane Row Inventory to the Wiki so DMs and players alike can update?

Back in the beginning, there was not so many players and the Judges were not as hard pressed to keep up on things. Now, some of us barely have time to do what is on our plates.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
I agree with everyone, :p

Seriously, we should have items available from people that sell stuff. However, bookkeeping is falling behind and needs to be continually updated.

What about moving the Arcane Row Inventory to the Wiki so DMs and players alike can update?

Back in the beginning, there was not so many players and the Judges were not as hard pressed to keep up on things. Now, some of us barely have time to do what is on our plates.

I second but can't vote in favor of moving the Pearl's inventory to the wiki.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I think moving the inventory to the wiki would be a good idea. As for the rest, I'm not terribly concerned if the inventory is not 100% accurate or if someone buys an item that is technically not there. It just happens to be new inventory and we continue on.

Remove ads