General Discussion

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Well, I had been thinking in terms of a different character and game all together. :hmm:

But, DC raises a good point. There are more than a couple characters running around with flight now.

Perhaps the House Rules clarification that I was looking for are going to be essential for LPF. You gonna start a proposal thread, SK? Or is that not needed?

vmaaxt

First Post
Retiring

I just finished an adventure and got sufficent XP to hit level 2. I have been thinking about retiring my current character.

If I want to bring in a replacement character
1) Can I start that character at level 2
2) Do I have to level up the previous character?

GlassEye

Adventurer
I just finished an adventure and got sufficent XP to hit level 2. I have been thinking about retiring my current character.

If I want to bring in a replacement character

Details on retiring characters and replacement characters are at this link. It's been a while since I read it over so I can't really tell you how it works...

Satin Knights

First Post
1) The new character starts at the minimum XP and the WBL for level 2. So, you lose a bit of XP and gold.
2) Yes. At least the adventure log for XP and GP. The old character stays in the wiki. It is changed to the category of "Retired & Deceased Characters". In the adventure log of the new character you add "Replacement character for Aedger Beinn" with a link and its starting XP and GP, so we have an easy way to backtrack for auditing.

mfloyd3

Explorer
Just a tip: If anyone is having trouble getting to their games due to the "Playing Game" forum page itself being down, you can get to many (all?) of the games by going directly to the thread. If you don't have the URL bookmarked, the links through the "Adventures" page on the wiki are still active.

Remove ads