General movie discussion

Mad_Jack

Legend
Ever since I was a kid, I've always snuck candy into the theatre rather than pay for it there. My usual go-to movie snacks are red licorice and peanut M&Ms. The packages of red licorice at the theatres aren't entirely ridiculous for the price, but the small amount of M&Ms you get in a movie theatre for that price is utter blasphemy.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Ever since I was a kid, I've always snuck candy into the theatre rather than pay for it there. My usual go-to movie snacks are red licorice and peanut M&Ms. The packages of red licorice at the theatres aren't entirely ridiculous for the price, but the small amount of M&Ms you get in a movie theatre for that price is utter blasphemy.

Oh, don't think we can't see what you are doing there, Mad Jack. You don't get to straddle the fence.

That's right. "Red Licorice." What, you want us to believe you go to some hoity-toity theater that has little bags of precious Australian-style licorice?

No. This is 'Murika. There are two kinds of red licorice. There are Twizzlers. And there are plastic garbage trash straws Red Vines. Choose a side, or stay in the middle and get run over.

SafeThankfulDoe-max-1mb.gif

Ryujin

Legend
Oh, don't think we can't see what you are doing there, Mad Jack. You don't get to straddle the fence.

That's right. "Red Licorice." What, you want us to believe you go to some hoity-toity theater that has little bags of precious Australian-style licorice?

No. This is 'Murika. There are two kinds of red licorice. There are Twizzlers. And there are plastic garbage trash straws Red Vines. Choose a side, or stay in the middle and get run over.

SafeThankfulDoe-max-1mb.gif
You, Sirrah, forget the ever popular NIBS!

Attachments

• 61zKTQW8spL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    61zKTQW8spL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 55

Remove ads