D&D General Generate a One Page Dungeon with One Click!

This generator by 'watabou' enables you to create a single-page dungeon, with notes, in one click. There's an example I just generated below. You literally just hit "enter" to generate a new dungeon.

This generator by 'watabou' enables you to create a single-page dungeon, with notes, in one click. There's an example I just generated below. You literally just hit "enter" to generate a new dungeon.

Screenshot 2019-10-22 at 13.54.14.png

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
He's also the guy who wrote Pixel Dungeon, a popular roguelite game app which has forked off many variants. He has a pretty high profile in the community of procedurally generated game-related content. (edit: Oh, and he makes most of his source code available!)

I find his pseudo-Tarot card generator to be very evocative:

cards.png

Last edited:

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Hmm... all I get is big blank box. Not sure why.

Someone else is experiencing that too, as am I. They posted about it on his site 6 hrs ago, but I don't know if there is a resolution for it yet

Gilladian

Adventurer
Someone else is experiencing that too, as am I. They posted about it on his site 6 hrs ago, but I don't know if there is a resolution for it yet

Turns out it was my ad-suppressor in my browser. Once I disabled that for the site, it worked fine!

Remove ads

Remove ads