Generation Legacy Issue #15

Agamon

Adventurer
"What the hell?" Anika exclaims getting back to her feet. "He wasn't being threatening at all, and you hit him with missiles?" She wondered to herself if missiles could actually kill Bishop, but the act was extreme and unnecessary, regardless. She jumps into the air and follows Ryan into the wreckage.

Tokiwong

First Post
Agamon said:
"What the hell?" Anika exclaims getting back to her feet. "He wasn't being threatening at all, and you hit him with missiles?" She wondered to herself if missiles could actually kill Bishop, but the act was extreme and unnecessary, regardless. She jumps into the air and follows Ryan into the wreckage.
Clover’s father nods with approval, “Would you rather we tickle him with feathers, he is a murderer. Besides those missiles should not kill him, but hopefully take him off-guard. It is advised you stand back, though. The next attack will be far more lethal and deadly for your kind.”

Meanwhile Ryan and Anika descending into the smoke and flames with ease and find Bishop smoking crouched on one knee. His clothes are burnt away leaving behind a skintight suit, he shakes his head and casually tosses aside a large stone slab.

Clover can sense that Bishop is still alive.

Bishop stands cracking his neck, “They shot me with missiles.”

Karen

As Karen rushes out she sees the smoke from the blast and six UNJE soldiers arrayed around the entrance of the building weapons trained on her. One speaks, “Stand down, everything is under control.”

Shalimar

First Post
"He is definitely still alive." clover calls out, moving to stand by her father. She sn't quite enamoredof the words 'your kind', but it was technically accurate, and she thought he probably meant a No Return weapon of some sort was on its way. "Anika, Ryan, I think you should definitely move out of the line of fire."

Mimic

First Post
Tokiwong said:
“Case in point,” Mrs. Obana replies. She turns to Gilden, “We will have to find you another partner for your spell Gilden, sadly there are not many people on this planet who are qualified to assist you.”

"You are wrong Mrs. Obana, Jun Min has been nothing but helpfull, caring and exceedingly patient, especially considering the wide array of students, extra-dimensional and other wise." He says with a scowl. "What the others have done is wrong but they did it for the right reasons. But they wouldn't have been put into that situation except for your manipulations." He says taking a step around the desk.

"I don't believe that Paragon would have told you to do something like this so it begs the question as to why you did it." He stares at the woman for few minutes as he silently sends a telepathic message to Jun Min. "We may be forced to use our abilities to pull the information from her mind, do you condone this?" once finished he continues talking to Ms. Obana. "As for the spell, if this is how the UNJE is going to operate. I may be forced to resign my position."

Agamon

Adventurer
Tokiwong said:
Clover’s father nods with approval, “Would you rather we tickle him with feathers, he is a murderer. Besides those missiles should not kill him, but hopefully take him off-guard. It is advised you stand back, though. The next attack will be far more lethal and deadly for your kind.”

Meanwhile Ryan and Anika descending into the smoke and flames with ease and find Bishop smoking crouched on one knee. His clothes are burnt away leaving behind a skintight suit, he shakes his head and casually tosses aside a large stone slab.

Clover can sense that Bishop is still alive.

Bishop stands cracking his neck, “They shot me with missiles.”

"And it sounds like they want to shoot you with something worse. All because you dared show your face. I have to admit, I'm not a really big fan of upper management right now." Anika quickly whispers a prayer and opens the portal to her pocket dimension. "I know this isn't your style, but a fight here does no one any good. If you go in here, they won't be able to find you. And don't worry, I'll let you out, ASAP," she promises. She didn't think Bishop was the type to hide, but he was far more use to them than the UN, and she didn't want to lose him.

Samnell

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
Paragon glances over his shoulder at Mark, “Mark your sentiment is noble, but you picked the worst possible time to act on your misguided instincts.”

"I didn't think James had any more time," Mark answered. "If I did, I would have tried to get in touch with you."

Aenion

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Karen

As Karen rushes out she sees the smoke from the blast and six UNJE soldiers arrayed around the entrance of the building weapons trained on her. One speaks, “Stand down, everything is under control.”

Karen stops dead at the sight of the UNJE soldiers, while the weapons of the men inside were useless against her, she didn't doubt these guns would be able to hurt her, "This doesn't look like it's under control! The men inside surrendered without casualties and you start firing missiles. What's going on?" she looks around for her friends, hoping they're all safe.

Hammerhead

Explorer
Actually, they want to shoot him because he's a dangerous terrorist and criminal who seems like he's escaping from UN custody. But hey, whatever.

"Nice jumpsuit, Bishop," Ryan snickers, a derisive smile playing on his lips. "I wear mine because they make me...you just look stupid. Good thing they shot you with missiles, instead of something actually dangerous to you. Those idiots," he adds, raising his voice.

"Anika, you're a fool," he hisses. "First of all, Bishop didn't reappear suddenly just to make his speech. Second, they're just going to shoot him again, Bishop's going to fight back, blah blah blah. And you really think it's a good idea to help him escape? Shouldn't we be working on helping James right now, or failing that, ourselves?"

Agamon

Adventurer
Hammerhead said:
"Anika, you're a fool," he hisses. "First of all, Bishop didn't reappear suddenly just to make his speech. Second, they're just going to shoot him again, Bishop's going to fight back, blah blah blah. And you really think it's a good idea to help him escape? Shouldn't we be working on helping James right now, or failing that, ourselves?"

Anika scowls at Ryan. "I know, helping yourself is what you do best," she snaps back. "James is out of immediate danger and we will be, too, if Bishop 'disappears'." She looks back to see if the smoke is still concealing them and then turns to Bishop. "He's helped us more than once, I'm just trying to return the favor."

Tokiwong

First Post
Agamon said:
Anika scowls at Ryan. "I know, helping yourself is what you do best," she snaps back. "James is out of immediate danger and we will be, too, if Bishop 'disappears'." She looks back to see if the smoke is still concealing them and then turns to Bishop. "He's helped us more than once, I'm just trying to return the favor."
Bishop looks at the obscuring smoke, “Not my style, my dear young lady, the best victory I can hope to achieve is to survive despite their best if misguided efforts. Just don’t get yourselves killed in the process.”

He enters the portal.

Mark

“Is that your excuse?” Paragon replies incredulously. He pauses putting a hand to head, “Commander is Bishop down, if so capture him for transport…”

“WHAT! I did not authorize usage of that level of weaponry, where are these orders coming from! Commander, stand down immediately… damn it Mark, come with me, this whole mission has gone south,” with a pulse of energy he is gone flying back out of the hallway towards the commander.

Back with the Rest of the Teens

Commander Hughes replies to Karen, “I will remind you that your interference has cost us a vital military objective not to mention aiding and abetting an international criminal. You have given me no choice, stand down Legacy or lethal force will be used to neutralize you.”

Paragon appears in a gush of wind standing next to Commander Hughes, “Who gave you authorization to bring in Delta Class Weaponry?”

“That order is classified Paragon, now if you will excuse me, we need to focus on salvaging this disaster. Bishop is gone, most likely with the aid of your people, James is gone, and we have nothing to show for our efforts,” Commander Hughes replies with that same electronic voice.

“I am still in charge here,” Paragon replies coolly, “Commander.”

Cassie

There is more silence, the rhino-like elite seems perplexed, “Why they take long?” she directs her question towards Cassie, although it could be to just about anyone in the room.

One of the twins speaks up, still invisible, “Maybe they got scared, or they just trying to starve us out…”

Gilden

“Now Gilden, please understand at no time did I want any of this to happen. There is no single person we can blame for this, this is the reality of the vulnerabilities of our system. Communication is slow and inaccurate, with several networks still recovering from the worldwide attack, coupled with the last minute changes to the mission details, I can only make the best decisions off the information I am aware of,” Mrs. Obana replies.

“Careful Gilden,” Jun Min replies, “we tread down a dangerous road, I am all for seeing just what this manipulative bitch has in her mind, but anything we discover will only damn us further. None of it could be used in any legal proceedings and for all intents and purposes we would be raping her mind… which is just as vile as the more physical version. I won’t cross the line, but you are more then welcome to, if you can stomach that thought.”

Jun Min says aloud, “I have compromised my morals enough, I don’t care who is or is not at fault. Because as far as I am concerned, the blame falls squarely on your shoulders for your actions.”

Mrs. Obana shakes her head, “Blaming each other won’t solve the matter at hand. We need to focus on the big picture, which is protecting the free world from a mad woman, and trying to restore faith in the UNJE and other elite based agencies.”

Remove ads