Adventurer
Supporter
Some miscellaneous stone & metal work:
IMG_4849.JPG
IMG_4850.JPG
IMG_4851.JPG

MGibster

Legend
I purchased a Reaper Black Bones miniatures a few months back and it's a rogue of some sort on the right there. The gorgon model was made by Wizkids I think. The Reaper Black Bones models are a bit better than the regular Bones line. They hold details a lot better at least and if I didn't know better I would have thought it was metal.

Gorgon.JPG

I am particularly proud of this miniature. Again, WizKids and this is a Bone Golem I think. I'm not a huge fan of the WizKids models for for PCs (elves, dwarves, humans, etc., etc.) but I think their monsters are just fantastic.

Bone Golem.JPG

dogoftheunderworld

Adventurer
Supporter
For a variety of reasons, not the least of which to provide more representation for players in my current/future games, I decided to pull a wide sampling of miniatures and repaint for more diverse skin tones. My ultimate goal is to make my games feel more open and inclusive to all people. (and the pictures bring out my short-cummings, but none the less, here we go:

IMG_4891.JPG
IMG_4892.JPG
IMG_4893.JPG
IMG_4894.JPG
IMG_4895.JPG
IMG_4896.JPG
IMG_4897.JPG
IMG_4899.JPG
IMG_4900.JPG
IMG_4901.JPG

MGibster

Legend
For a variety of reasons, not the least of which to provide more representation for players in my current/future games, I decided to pull a wide sampling of miniatures and repaint for more diverse skin tones. My ultimate goal is to make my games feel more open and inclusive to all people. (and the pictures bring out my short-cummings, but none the less, here we go:
I'm working on diversifying my skin tones as well. I'm still working on getting decent skin tones and I tend to paint them far paler than I intended. It's much easier to work on aliens.

C'tan.JPG

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases