• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Sale Data?

generic

On that metempsychosis tweak
As part of a research project which I am trying to assemble, I'm looking for sale data on Ghosts of Saltmarsh.

If you have any data on how Ghosts of Saltmarsh sold over time, or even if you want to share your opinion on Ghosts of Saltmarsh, please share it with me in this thread.

jayoungr

Legend
Supporter
Does it need to be exact numbers? Tracking its position on Amazon over time might give you a relative idea of its popularity.

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone

You can use this site as an estimator for current sales. Sets it at 517 books this month, that's something like $15,500 dollars.

Of course, that's this month, 6 months after it's release. What you can do is use other D&D books as metrics to what the sales were in previous months; so BG:DiA is now #1,555 in books (3rd month released), and the Eberron book is #17 in it's very first month (that means something like 1,085 books for U.S. only).

You'll have to reverse calculate it. Difficult, and you'll need to estimate based on your own hypothesis, not impossible.

Remove ads