• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ghostwalk question

Vivictus

First Post
Ok, cool. Good thing I didn't use the web enhancement before asking here, otherwise I'd not be using Ghosts correctly. You think the web enhancement will be changed to correct that mistake?

Corgano

First Post
The only thing I would like to see added to this is a map showing where all the countries, towns, and geographical landmarks are located in relation to each other. Any chance of this happening?

Corgano
corgano@auracom.com

seankreynolds

Adventurer
I'll send them an email about the darkvision mistake.

As for the map, that was somehow left out, and WotC is trying to track down the map and have it posted on their site. It won't be part of the web enhancement ... as far as I know it'll be a separate item.

seankreynolds

Adventurer
I have the original map. WotC is trying to find if there was a professionally-drawn version of that map done by the cartography department, and if so where it is. If they can't find it, they have a copy of my original map, which they'll use to have the cartography guys make a real map.

Vivictus

First Post
psions would work fine with this. Just cuz you hear "ectoplasm" though doesn't mean this has anything more to do with psionics than anything else. Ectoplasm is used to describe the substance that ghosts are created from basically, that's it. There's a couple spells in the book (just like a couple psionic powers) that are based on ectoplasm. Ectoplasm always acts as if it's Ghost Touch material, meaning a Wall of Ectoplasm will stop both solid and incorporeal beings from crossing.

Remove ads