• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Giantlads uses real world tragedy to promote their game

darjr

I crit!
Oh and in case they delete it, and for the folks they are blocking.

C2F6E0FD-7F84-49AE-BDDD-ABD3DF9EA922_1_201_a.jpeg

darjr

I crit!
As furiously as they are blocking people I'm not sure all forms of attention are wanted.

which only deepens the puzzle.

Except the answer may probably be just sheer stupidity and lazy greed. Maybe some unfettered desperation too.

Maybe.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
As furiously as they are blocking people I'm not sure all forms of attention are wanted.

which only deepens the puzzle.

I don't know that there's a deep puzzle here. They turn outrage at their antics into a narrative that they are the victims. It plays well with a few like-minded folks.

They just haven't been able to monetize that in a meaningful way.

Warpiglet-7

Cry havoc! And let slip the pigs of war!
I am a little slow on the uptake.

this is legit? The company used real disaster footage for game promotion?

I am thick skinned and a lot of this silliness just sort of bores me where it upsets others. But I am trying to actually let this one sink in.

grown ass people? Wut?

Bolares

Hero
I am a little slow on the uptake.

this is legit? The company used real disaster footage for game promotion?

I am thick skinned and a lot of this silliness just sort of bores me where it upsets others. But I am trying to actually let this one sink in.

grown ass people? Wut?
You can click the link and see for yourself. It’s absolutelly legit

Before I hit the video play button, I thought the bus was buried in sand.

I wonder if this was part of a exposure plan: I had never heard of the game before this thread.

Remove ads