Give me a prompt and i'll make an image

Gorgeous eye, I must say - the left one that is. Funny how these AIs often fumble and misalign the iris in the eye (or even the whole eye) on the "blind" side of the face.

That can screw up the entire image:

View attachment 284443

Especially in combination with hands, for that matter 😭

View attachment 284444
Oh..you should never look at hands in AI portraits..and you should certainly avoid counting them or the associated digits.

ilgatto

How inconvenient
OK @trappedslider, I'd be very interested to see what your machine does with this prompt:

"Madame is getting dressed while a ray of morning sunlight falls through French windows on the crumpled sheets and blankets of an (unmade:1.5) fourposter bed on the background in a medieval castle room, (full colour line art:1.5), by Rebecca Guay, by Esteban Maroto, masterpiece, extremely high details"

SeaArt, which I think runs SD, immediately gave me this:

madame0=saai.png

Apart from the faces and some other details, I think that's pretty amazing and I do believe that SeaArt wouldn't have come close to this a week ago.

And with the same batch (more or less) came these two, with the faces pretty OK, and which both capture the spirit of the prompt rather well IMHO:

madame1=saai.png

madame5=saai.png

OK @trappedslider, I'd be very interested to see what your machine does with this prompt:

"Madame is getting dressed while a ray of morning sunlight falls through French windows on the crumpled sheets and blankets of an (unmade:1.5) fourposter bed on the background in a medieval castle room, (full colour line art:1.5), by Rebecca Guay, by Esteban Maroto, masterpiece, extremely high details"
I'm also using SD, but I'm using different checkpoints that are trained differently.

this is what i got from nightcafe's SDXL
WO06gSyWZdcjVrYYw74U--grid.jpg

then running local:
00000-1365893816.png

Madame is getting dressed while a ray of morning sunlight falls through French windows on the crumpled sheets and blankets of an (unmade:1.5) fourposter bed on the background in a medieval castle room, (full colour line art:1.5), by Rebecca Guay, by Esteban Maroto, masterpiece, extremely high details
Negative prompt: : lowres, text, error, cropped, worst quality, low quality, jpeg artifacts, ugly, duplicate, morbid, mutilated, out of frame, extra fingers, mutated hands, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn face, mutation, deformed, blurry, dehydrated, bad anatomy, bad proportions, extra limbs, cloned face, disfigured, gross proportions, malformed limbs, missing arms, missing legs, extra arms, extra legs, fused fingers, too many fingers, long neck, username, watermark, signature
Steps: 50, Sampler: Euler, CFG scale: 15, Seed: 1365893816, Face restoration: CodeFormer, Size: 768x768, Model hash: 1dceefec07, Model: dreamshaper_331BakedVae, Clip skip: 2

ilgatto

How inconvenient
I'm also using SD, but I'm using different checkpoints that are trained differently.

this is what i got from nightcafe's SDXL
WO06gSyWZdcjVrYYw74U--grid.jpg

then running local:
View attachment 284960
Madame is getting dressed while a ray of morning sunlight falls through French windows on the crumpled sheets and blankets of an (unmade:1.5) fourposter bed on the background in a medieval castle room, (full colour line art:1.5), by Rebecca Guay, by Esteban Maroto, masterpiece, extremely high details
Negative prompt: : lowres, text, error, cropped, worst quality, low quality, jpeg artifacts, ugly, duplicate, morbid, mutilated, out of frame, extra fingers, mutated hands, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn face, mutation, deformed, blurry, dehydrated, bad anatomy, bad proportions, extra limbs, cloned face, disfigured, gross proportions, malformed limbs, missing arms, missing legs, extra arms, extra legs, fused fingers, too many fingers, long neck, username, watermark, signature
Steps: 50, Sampler: Euler, CFG scale: 15, Seed: 1365893816, Face restoration: CodeFormer, Size: 768x768, Model hash: 1dceefec07, Model: dreamshaper_331BakedVae, Clip skip: 2
Interesting. Both seem to have a fairly good grasp of the ligne claire style and they're definitely not as tainted by anime as SeaArt. Nightcafe even mixes in a whiff of Rebecca Guay (coloring, mostly).
Also, SA just didn't want to grasp the concept of "full colour line art" in this and later attempts.

Last edited:

Ulfgeir

Hero
ok, lets see what result you get from this. (I have tried similar things multiple times on Lexica.art, as well as Dreamlike.art but the result hasn't quite been what I want)

Lady of the Wild Hunt. Attractive slender woman with waist-long white hair, emerald green eyes, red lips. Lots of jewellry, Fierce expression. Full body. Standing next to large aggressive wolf. Frost on the ground.

The intention is that she will look at someone in such a way that it is clear that she is the alpha predator and you are her prey....

edit: These are the best I got:
1684105901301.png
1684105946459.png

Last edited:

ok, lets see what result you get from this. (I have tried similar things multiple times on Lexica.art, as well as Dreamlike.art but the result hasn't quite been what I want)

Lady of the Wild Hunt. Attractive slender woman with waist-long white hair, emerald green eyes, red lips. Lots of jewellry, Fierce expression. Full body. Standing next to large aggressive wolf. Frost on the ground.

The intention is that she will look at someone in such a way that it is clear that she is the alpha predator and you are her prey....
this is what I got from nightcafe
S4sEquKIJs5MSIzkbBGn--grid.jpg

and then my local using DreamShaper - 5 baked vae | Stable Diffusion Checkpoint | Civitai

00000-1472098179.png

Remove ads