Give me a prompt and i'll make an image

Scribe

Legend
Middle age, upper body, Victorian suit, graying, tired eyes, full moon, eldritch being, holding a book.

Aka, my recent warlock.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Unseen monster hiding in the shadows of a dungeon doorway along a dimly lit corridor. Black and white pen and ink drawing in the style of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.

Mad_Jack

Legend
so, here's how it works give me a prompt and I'll do my best with it.

For example: full body visible,A human female steampunk gunslinger standing on a street looking at the camera, intricate, highly detailed,8k ultra-realistic, colorful, painting burst, beautiful symmetrical face, a nonchalant kind look, realistic round eyes, tone mapped, intricate, elegant, highly detailed, digital painting, art station, concept art, smooth, sharp focus, illustration, dreamy magical atmosphere,4k,

gets me :

I can't help thinking that the sparks and the yellow thing on her shoulder are the results of having just shot herself in the pauldron due to holding her gun that way... :p
She's got that 1000-yard supermodel stare that says, "I just suffered an embarrassing catastrophic wardrobe failure, but I'm going to remain professional and ignore it until I'm off the runway...", lol.

Middle age, upper body, Victorian suit, graying, tired eyes, full moon, eldritch being, holding a book.

Aka, my recent warlock.
here's a couple with that
00002-264548638.png

00003-595525923.png
Unseen monster hiding in the shadows of a dungeon doorway along a dimly lit corridor. Black and white pen and ink drawing in the style of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.
and two for you I had to change which Models I used otherwise i'd just end up making hallways
00005-3171088090.png

00007-2811272949.png

Something like Dark Sun, the D&D setting, like mixing ancient cultures with tribal punk.

Or said with other way, a mixture of sword&sandal (ancient culture, but no Grecolatin) and tribal-punk.

Something like Dark Sun, the D&D setting, like mixing ancient cultures with tribal punk.

Or said with other way, a mixture of sword&sandal (ancient culture, but no Grecolatin) and tribal-punk.
Unless you wanted dice or a pair of shoes,I had to do three attempts just to get this guy, which I only got by combining both lines lol
00168-3034435997.png

00170-801533718.png

00174-899230138.png

Remove ads